Castle Estates (Glasgow) Ltd is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office Z2031293.
Information and Data we may collect
- Information and personal data you submit when registering with our website or requesting services from us, including your user name and password
- Information you submit by completing documents or processes.
- Information you provide when you contact us
- Information concerning your use of our website and the services you receive.
- Information concerning your compliance with our terms and conditions of use of our website.
- Data concerning your communications with us, for quality and training purposes
- Details of your visits to our website
Please do not submit your Personal Data to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
How we use the information and data –
- Castle Estates is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and processed according to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and other applicable privacy laws.
- To make our service and website available, to provide content tailored to individual requirements; to understand your needs and provide you with products and services which may be of interest
- To communicate with third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you or on your behalf
- To maintain any account that you may register with us and to provide you with updates or notifications of changes to these accounts and our policies and terms
Disclosure of information and data
- We may disclose the information we collect from or concerning you or which you submit to us:
- To enable the proper maintenance of our site
- To enable the supply to you of services which you have requested
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, to inform the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- To comply with any legal or contractual obligation
- To enable or facilitate the exercise of our rights our terms and condition of website use
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property or safety of others, where such disclosure may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud prevention.
Storage of information and data
All personal data submitted to us is stored on servers held by us or on our behalf on servers provided by third parties to us. We shall use reasonable measures to procure the maintenance of appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the personal data submitted. Once we have received personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access to, destruction of or damage to personal data.
Third party information and data
You should know that when you submit or post any Content which includes personal data on or via the website in publicly accessible user forums means that such personal data may be viewed by others.
Sharing information and data
We may provide non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is made anonymous by combining it with similar information of other users of our services or website. For example, we might inform third parties such as potential investors, researchers and other similar parties, regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, etc
Castle Estates in terms of sharing, disclosing or transferring your personal data to third parties (“Disclosing”), reserve the right to transfer and disclose all data in order to comply with (including but not limited to) any applicable law, summons, search warrant, Court or regulatory order, statutory requirement, breaches of our Terms, exercising our legal rights, and if some other party proposes to acquire some or all of our business and/or assets we may disclose that date to that party in connection with the actual or proposed acquisition.
We may contact you by mail, telephone, e-mail or other electronic messaging service with offers that may be of interest to you. By providing us with your contact details, you consent to being contacted by these methods for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive such information from us please email us at email@example.com or write to us at Castle Estates (Glasgow) Ltd, 14 Union Street Greenock PA16 8JJ
Third party links
Sale of Business
Further information on the General Data Protection Regulations maybe obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Officewww.ico.org.uk
TELEPHONE, SMS and Emails
Castle Estates services include sending SMS and email messages as follows;
We send text and/or email messages about prospective tenant viewing requests. We forward the name and phone numbers of persons enquiring about particular properties to our landlord customers.
We arrange credit checks on prospective tenants and their prospective guarantors for landlords who require that service.
We send email messages to prospective tenants and guarantors of prospective tenants with information about credit checks. Once credit checks are undertaken, we send to landlord customers the results of the credit checks which will include personal data about the prospective tenant and/or guarantor.
We may collect your personal data for quality assurance, compliance and training purposes by monitoring and recording sms, email and telephone communications with you or between you and third parties using our systems or that of our agents.